marketing is "push marketing". In contrast to a website, which relies on
"pulling" people to your site, email marketing "pushes" your messages into
If done badly, email marketing will have you branded as
a "spammer"; your
reputation will be damaged and your internet service provider may well pull
the plug on your website and your email accounts. That's how bad it can get!
If done carefully and professionally, email marketing can produce results
you would not have thought possible.
- You will have the opportunity to draw people
back to your website time after time. We all know that a sale is seldom made on the
- You will be able to enhance your reputation by providing
people with the information that they are craving for.
- And you will be able to forge one-to-one relationships with your subscribers that are never possible with a website alone.
Here are some of the factors you will need to consider
when starting out with email marketing:
- What kind of delivery mechanism should you be using?
- Which type of autoresponder should you be using?
- What sort of "confirmed opt-in" system will you use - and
how will you provide "one-click unsubscribes"?
- Which types of incentives should you be providing to get
people to sign up to your email list?
- How can you get your subscribe and unsubscribe mechanisms
to run on autopilot 24/7?
- Should you be sending out text-only or HTML
emails - or
should you give people the choice?
- How can you set up an "email course" to send subscribers
a carefully crafted sequence of emails?
If you don't understand any of these questions, then maybe
you need our help.
We've been running email newsletters for many years. Our
Marketing Magic website
has over 8,000 loyal subscribers who receive a regular weekly newsletter.
We understand the technology. And we understand the marketing
principles. Contact us now for more information.